- Deliver an excellent quality of teaching which fosters an ethos of lifelong learning.
- Provide a relevant and accessible curriculum which meets the needs of our diverse community.
- Develop a caring and supportive environment where everyone feels safe and valued.
- Cultivate a comprehensive ethos that encourages inclusion.
- Deliver academic excellence to achieve the highest standards.
- Celebrate achievement in all its forms within and beyond the curriculum.
The LCS Mural
The eyecatching LCS Mural spans the entrance to the school reception, part of it can be seen here.
On Tuesday 4th October 2022, we officially ‘opened’ the School Mural which was a product of an exciting partnership between the school and Derby University through S.H.E.D.
The School Mural is aptly located at the very centre of our school and dynamically portrays the very culture and identity of who we are, and our aims of Learning, Caring and Succeeding. It has resulted from numerous workshops, discussions and questionnaires seeking to capture your perceptions of the school and the image being developed.
To find out further information, please use the link below which will take you to the brochure and information regarding the development of the School Mural.