Key Stage 5 Geography
Exam Board and Specification
Exam Board and Specification: OCR A Level GeographyStudents will be taught be a team of two specialist subject teachers over 10 lessons a fortnight.
- Exploring Oceans
- Glaciated Landscapes
- Changing Spaces; Making Places
- Earth’s Life Support Systems
- Human Rights
The Independent Investigation
- A Glaciation Study Day in the Lake District for Year 12
- independent investigation work for Year 13 in Birmingham
- an optional trip to Iceland takes place every two years for any student studying Geography in Years 10 through to 13.