This page is designed to be a portal for information regarding upcoming exams at LCS.
Notice: Summer Exams Contingency period
Please note that it is a requirement of the exam boards that all candidates (GCSE and A-Level) need to be available until Wednesday 24th June 2020 in case the exam boards need to make contingency arrangements. Exam candidates should not book holidays until after this date.
|December 2019/March 2020||Year 11 Students||Mock Exams||Year 11 Mock Exams - 2019-20|
|May/June 2020||GCSE Students||GCSE Exams||GCSE Exams - Summer 2020|
|May/June 2020||A-Level Students||GCE A-Level Exams||GCE A-Level Exams - Summer 2020|
Note: This information is subject to change. Please check this page regularly for the latest exam timetables.
Important Exam Information
Before your exams
Below is a selection of information you should read before going into your exams.
- JCQ Information For Candidates Documents
The JCQ (Joint Qualifications Council) Information for Candidates page contains the rules and regulations to the following:
- Controlled Assessments
- Non-Examination Assessments
- On-screen tests
- Privacy Notice
- Social Media
- Written Exams
- Banned Items
- Exams Contingency Plan
- Identification of Candidates
- LCS Exam Information Booklet (GCSE) [Updated: May 2019]
- LCS Exam Information Booklet (A-Level) [Updated: May 2019]
- Non examined assessments and coursework policy (including Internal Appeals Policy)
- Warning to Candidates