Contact the PSA:
For more information please email us on email@example.com or Join our Facebook Group - LCS Parent Staff Association.
Please use the links below to view information about the LCS PSA and its work.
- Year 7 Disco - 15th November 2018 at 3.40-5.15pm in the school hall
- PSA Meeting - 19th November, 7pm in the school library
- Year 7 Parents Evening - 20th November
- PSA Meeting - 21st January 2019, 7pm in the school library
- PSA Meeting - 25th February 2019, 7pm in the school library
- PSA Meeting - 18th March 2019, 7pm in the school library
- Quiz Night - 28th March 2019, in the school hall
- PSA Meeting - 20th May 2019, 7pm in the school library
- PSA Meeting - 17th June 2019, 7pm in the school library
Events are subject to change.
The PSA is a combination of committee members, parents and staff from the school who enjoy helping out and organising various functions.
We usually meet monthly on a Monday night 7:00pm to 8:00pm, in the school library.
Our meetings are open for anyone to attend.
Our PSA is a member of the NCPTA, which is a national charity and membership organisation providing support and guidance for all home school associations in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The two main objectives are:
- to raise funds for the school;
- to organise fun events for our children to take part in.
- Come along to the meetings and help plan new fundraising or social events.
- By supporting events organised for your children and attending those directed at parents.
- You might want to offer to help or donate items to support organised events.
- Equipped a new G-Block computer suite
- Purchase of an Automated External Defibrilator - this is now kept in Reception and staff have been trained on how to use it by the Ambulance Service.
- Contributions to the Minibus Maintenance
- Contributions to fund the Sunrise Club
- Staging and Lighting Control Desk for the Drama Department
- Lockers for the children
- School Minibus
- Equipment for the library (desk, etc.)
- Sports Kit for teams
- Part payment towards the Grand Piano
- Language Lab Equipment (Refurb)
- Computer Equipment ( Laptops and Projectors)
Below is a list of PSA Meeting minutes available for download.
- October 2018
- AGM - September 2018
- June 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- AGM - October 2017
- AGM - September 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- AGM - September 2016
- June 2016
Below is a list of PSA Reports available for download: