Please use the links below to view information about the LCS PSA and its work.
- PSA Meeting - Monday 16th January 2017 - 7pm in the School Library
- Young Performers Evening - Tuesday 7th February 2017
- PSA Meeting - Monday 20th February 2017 - 7pm in the School Library
- Quiz - Thursday 16th March 2017
- New intake parents evening - 3rd July 2017
- Music Festival - 12th July 2017
Events are subject to change.
The PSA is a combination of committee members, parents and staff from the school who enjoy helping out and organising various functions.
We usually meet monthly on a Monday night 7:00pm to 8:00pm, in the school library.
Our meetings are open for anyone to attend.
Our PSA is a member of the NCPTA, which is a national charity and membership organisation providing support and guidance for all home school associations in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The two main objectives are:
- to raise funds for the school;
- to organise fun events for our children to take part in.
- Come along to the meetings and help plan new fundraising or social events.
- By supporting events organised for your children and attending those directed at parents.
- You might want to offer to help or donate items to support organised events.
- Equipped a new G-Block computer suite
- Purchase of an Automated External Defibrilator - this is now kept in Reception and staff have been trained on how to use it by the Ambulance Service.
- Contributions to the Minibus Maintenance
- Contributions to fund the Sunrise Club
- Staging and Lighting Control Desk for the Drama Department
- Lockers for the children
- School Minibus
- Equipment for the library (desk, etc.)
- Sports Kit for teams
- Part payment towards the Grand Piano
- Language Lab Equipment (Refurb)
- Computer Equipment ( Laptops and Projectors)
Below is a list of PSA Meeting minutes available for download.
- November 2016
- October 2016
- AGM - September 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- AGM - September 2015
Below is a list of PSA Reports available for download: