This page is designed to be a portal for information relating to exams at LCS.
Note: This information is subject to change. Please check this page regularly for the latest exam timetables.
- Centre Policy For Determining Teacher Assessed Grades [Updated: Apr. 2021]
- Non examined assessments and coursework policy (including Internal Appeals and Risk Assessment) [2021-2022]
- Pre-results Letter for GCSE Students and Parents/Carers July 2021
- Pre-results Letter for A-level Students and Parents/Carers July 2021
This section will be updated once the information has been finalised.
- 10th August 2021 8.30am – AS/A Level Results
- 12th August 2021 9.00am – GCSE Results
- The Statement of Results that you receive on Results Day is provisional.
- Colleges etc. only accept this Statement of Results if it is printed on school letter-headed paper.
- Your Examination Certificate is your only official proof of your final exam results.
- Depending on any remaining Covid restrictions, GCSE certificates can be collected at the Reunion and Celebration evening in October and there may be an informal reunion in December 2021 at which you can collect your A-level certificates.
- Any certificates not collected on these evenings will remain in school for you to collect.
- If you wish to collect your certificate from reception, from November onwards, you should ring school, 01332 513219, and give 24 hours’ notice of your intention to come into school so it can be left at reception ready for you. You will be asked to sign for it.
- A friend or member of your family can collect your certificate for you if we receive a signed letter from you and they bring proof of identity with them.
- Certificates will NOT be posted out. It is your responsibility to collect it or have it collected on your behalf.
- Any certificates not collected after a year may be destroyed in line with the Joint Qualifications Council’s guidelines.
- You must keep your certificate in a safe place.
- It is possible to get replacement certificates by contacting the individual examination boards with details of your centre number, candidate number, the year of your examinations and the subjects taken. There is a charge for this. You should note that this process also takes some time.
- We cannot give out examination results in the future over the telephone.