This page is designed to be a portal for information relating to exams at LCS.
|Summer 2022||Year 11 Students||GCSE Exams||GCSE Exams - Summer 2022|
|Summer 2022||Year 12 & 13 Students||GCE A-Level Exams||A-Level Exams - Summer 2022|
Note: This information is subject to change. Please check this page regularly for the latest exam timetables.
Below is a selection of information you should read before going into your exams.
- Letter to students from Ofqual regarding 2022 exams
- Summer 2022 Advance Information - Student Guide
- Summer 2022 Advance Information - JCQ Website
- JCQ Information For Candidates Documents
The JCQ (Joint Qualifications Council) Information for Candidates page contains the rules and regulations to the following:
- Controlled Assessments
- Non-Examination Assessments
- On-screen tests
- Privacy Notice
- Social Media
- Written Exams
- Unauthorised Items
- Exams Contingency Plan
- Identification of Candidates
- Warning to Candidates
- Year 11 Exam Information Booklet [Updated: March 2022]
- Year 11 Revision Lessons and Study Rooms during Study Leave - Summer 2022
- Year 12/13 Exam Information Booklet [Updated: March 2022]
If you are forced to miss an exam due to illness, contact school as normal to report an absence then please complete Form 14 (below) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed form as an attachment.
- Exam Form 14 - Absence Self-certification [Updated: May 2022]
- NEA Coursework and Appeals Policy [Updated: September 2021]