- What Do School Governors Do?
- Current School Governors
- Governor Links and Responsibilities
- Governing Board Meetings
- Register of Business Interests
- How do I contact the School Governors?
Become a School Governor
LCS Currently has a vacancy for a parent governor. Please see the document below for more details:
What Do School Governors Do?
The Governing body has the responsibility to raise school standards through three strategic core functions:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its students; and
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
The Governing body are the strategic leaders of the school. The headteacher with his management team manage the school on a day-to-day basis. The full Governing Body meets once per term.
The Governing Body consists of members including parents, staff, the local authority, as well as co-opted governors recruited from local business and the community due to their particular skills and expertise.
Current School Governors
Governor Links and Responsibilities
Information regarding governor links and responsibilities can be downloaded below:
Governing Board Meetings
Information regarding dates and times of governing board meetings can be downloaded below:
Declarations of Business Interests
Information regarding governor business interests can be downloaded below:
Contact LCS Governors
If you wish to contact any of the governing body please email email@example.com