Littleover Community School is committed to ensuring that any students who have to Learn from Home due to any form of COVID-19 restrictions have a positive experience of learning and are able to keep up with their peers learning in school.
Learning from Home - Information for Students and their Parents
The document below provides an outline as to how remote learning will work at LCS.
Learning from Home - Work Timetables for Students at Home
Timetables for students working from home can be found below:
- Year 7, 8 and 9 - Remote Learning Information
- Year 7 - Teams Lessons Timetable - Spring Term 2021
- Year 8 - Teams Lessons Timetable - Spring Term 2021
- Year 9 - Teams Lessons Timetable - Spring Term 2021
- Year 10 - Remote Learning Timetable - January-February 2021
- Year 11 - Remote Learning Timetable - January-February 2021
- Year 12 - Remote Learning Timetable - January-February 2021
- Year 13 - Remote Learning Timetable - January-February 2021
Learning from Home - Working Safely
Use of Microsoft Teams
Students should be aware of the following guidelines whilst using Microsoft Teams:
- There will be no 1:1 teaching, just group work.
- You must wear suitable clothing, as should anyone else in your household – no pyjamas!
- When using the computer it should be in a shared space in your house, rather than in your bedroom; and where possible be against a neutral background.
- Turn your cameras and microphones off.
- The live class will be recorded so that if necessary the video can be reviewed.
- A ‘classroom standard’ of behaviour is expected from you during a Teams lesson.
- You can report any safeguarding concerns you may have using the following email – firstname.lastname@example.org